And Villains & Vigilantes is the perfect system for this because (a) the character is based on Rachel herself and (b) superhero games lend themselves perfectly to one-on-one adventure scenarios.
The character I created for Rachel was the victim of an industrial accident and so knowing Rachel's love of all things Formula One it was only natural to give her a motor racing background.
I hit on the idea that she was an up and coming racing driver and her team were experimenting with a new fuel mix when it exploded, seemingly vaporising the scientist who had concocted the mixture, but leaving Rachel with superpowers!
- Heightened Strength A: +19
- Heightened Speed: +380" movement (+13 Initiative)
- Heightened Expertise: +4 to hit with fists
- Invulnerability: 28pts/turn
- Telekinesis: can move up 280lb/level, attack up to 10"/level, can move objects 11"/turn up to 10" away. Basic damage: 1d6, use cost PR: 1
Strength: 28 Endurance: 11
Agility: 10 Intelligence: 13
Charisma: 14 (reactions +1/-1)
Hit Points: 8
Healing Rate: 0.75/day
Carry Capacity: 1,533lb
Basic HTH Damage: 1d10
Move: 429" (97.5mph)
Detect Hidden: 10%
Detect Danger: 14%
Costume design for Rockette was by Rachel and all artwork for this posting was done by the brilliant Greywulf, based on my rambling notes.
Rockette & The Whisper (also pictured below) in action!