Name: Marigold Weaver
- Staff (3/DX+1 to attack)
- Cure Minor Wounds (IQ: 8, Range: Touch, heals 2ST or EN for every 2EN spent)
- Cure Light Wounds, Self (IQ: 9, Range: self. Heals 1ST for every 1EN spent)
- Webbing (IQ: 10, Range: 60ft, creates 5' by 5' web for every 2EN spent. Victim must make 4/ST save to break free or be cut out in three turns by others edged weapon. ST 30+ creatures unaffected)
- Wizard's Staff (uncharged, 1d6+2) ENC: 0.5
- Parchment, five sheets ENC 0.25
- Ink & Quill ENC: 0.5
- 2 x Empty Glass Vials ENC: 1
- Garlic ENC: 0.25
- Needle & Thread ENC: 0.25
- Wolfsbane ENC: 0.25
- Trowel ENC: 0.5
- Chalk, 12 pieces ENC: 0.25
- Leather Backpack (Carries 4 ENC) ENC: 1
BACKGROUND: Daughter of Bendwyn's weaver, Dennis, Marigold was apprenticed to town wizard Peter Entwhistle (my character, now retired while I gamesmaster) at a young age.
While this basically amounted to a lot of skivvying and looking after Peter and Betty's young children (Logan and Kitty), he did teach her a couple of useful healing spells.
She has also snuck a look in some of Peter's books and taught herself a "webbing" spell.
Recently while cleaning up for Peter, the teenager broke one of his precious glass alembics, and so he sent her to Horst to pick up a replacement from the alchemist Syrius.
It took her three days to reach the town, but unfortunately no sooner had she collected it from Syrius than she dropped that as well.
Now convinced both the wizard and alchemist will be furious with her she doesn't know what to do, but luckily she has spotted her friend from the village, Imogen (Merdith's character) and Bendwyn's smith, the dwarf Davian Battlebeard (Kevin's character) in Horst.
This ties neatly into the end of the last game session where the group were tracking down the Robin Hood-esque villain Margesh Blackblood.